Report issues to City

Longwood Citizen Request Management System

The City of Longwood has provided an online citizen request management system, and citizen self help knowledge base, to assist you with city related service requests and general information. Service Requests can be used to report Code Enforcement Violations, Garbage and Recycling Issues, Storm Water Issues, Abandoned Vehicles, and much more.



Service Request Tracker  Longwood FAQ

If you prefer not to submit your issue electronically you may call the City at 407-260-3440 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).